Good morning class 5,
Don't forget to join the live session just before 1:45. You will need a pen and some paper. Today's live session is for: Mathilda, Charlie, Elizabeth, George and Henry.
I can measure angles as a turn
1) Watch the video below
2) Choose from the bronze, silver or gold worksheet.
3) Click on the youtube links below to mark your answers.
Writing: I can write a narrative.
Your writing lessons will come from the amazing Mrs C - I know lots of you have met her before in class.
1) At or just before 9.45am, please go to this Youtube link to find the Live Lesson for the day.
2) Participate in the lesson 9.45 - 10.45 with your very best ideas and vocabulary.
3) Send your amazing sentences on Google classroom - writing classwork will appear each day - so I can mark it.
What if I miss the lesson?
Don't worry - it will remain on the channel so you can catch-up later in the day.
Please do try and complete before 3pm though so I can mark your writing.
What do I send?
Throughout the lesson you'll be doing lots of thinking, collecting vocabulary and drafting - you can do this any way you like and don't need to send this in.
You do need to type up what you've written on the blank document that will appear in you Google Classroom classwork tab. This will be between 3 sentences and a short paragraph
Reading: I can consider the author's se of vocabulary and identify figurative language.
Once you have listened to today's section of our story, you have a quiz to complete on Google Classroom.