Today, you can watch the lesson by clicking on the link below and watching to 7 minutes 30 seconds. You do not need to watch for longer than this but might want to if you get to Gold.
Writing: I can write a narrative.
Your writing lessons will come from the amazing Mrs C - I know lots of you have met her before in class.
1) At or just before 9.45am, please go to this Youtube link to find the Live Lesson for the day.
2) Participate in the lesson 9.45 - 10.45 with your very best ideas and vocabulary.
3) Send your amazing sentences on Google classroom - writing classwork will appear each day - so I can mark it.
What if I miss the lesson?
Don't worry - it will remain on the channel so you can catch-up later in the day.
Please do try and complete before 3pm though so I can mark your writing.
What do I send?
Throughout the lesson you'll be doing lots of thinking, collecting vocabulary and drafting - you can do this any way you like and don't need to send this in.
You do need to type up what you've written on the blank document that will appear in you Google Classroom classwork tab. This will be between 3 sentences and a short paragraph
I can use paragraphs in my writing
1) Watch the video below.
2) Choose from the bronze, silver or gold sheet to complete. The answers are on the sheets so you can mark your won.
3) Write a short piece of writing about anything you like. If you are struggling ideas, you could write a recount of your Christmas day. When you write, think carefully about when you need a new paragraph. Label each paragraph with which of the three t's you are using (this will make more sense once you have listened to the lesson)