Welcome to our Home Learning page!
If your child is self-isolating, please follow the links below to access home learning.
Additional Websites to Support Home Learning
There are also some fantastic websites that you use at home to support your child's learning.
- BBC Teach have a range of Home Learning sessions available on the website. These are really interactive with lots of videos, games and quizzes. You can access these resources at www.https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach.
- BBC will be broadcasting Primary Education videos live from Monday 11th January 2021.
- Twinkl is normally a subscription website, however, to support school closures there are currently free resources available to support home learning. You will need to sign up using your email address and then use the offer code UKTWINKLHELPS
- Oxford Owl currently have a range of free eBooks and also provide support for reading and phonics. Take a look here: Oxford Owl for Home: help your child learn at home | Oxford Owl
- Phonics Play is a fantastic resource that we use in school to support children in reading real and nonsense words. It is also lots of fun! Follow this link: PhonicsPlay
- To support the correct pronunciation of phonic sounds, follow this link and have a look at Mr T's Phonics - YouTube
- Crickweb have a range of free resources across the curriculum which can be accessed at http://www.crickweb.co.uk/Key-Stage-1.html