A massive WELL DONE to our certificate winners this week:
Ethan, Eloisa, Yuval, Dylan and Freddie
Please note, we are not currently doing badges but are keeping track of certificates given for our return to school.
Have you seen the message from Dylan on the home learning page?
Get your jokes ready and sent in as soon as you can.
Voice recorded spellings:
If you would like to continue keeping track of your scores as we usually do in school, you can use your spelling book or some paper. We can transfer this into your school record once lockdown is over. If you don't have your booklet you could also download it and use it digitally to save wasted paper.
Writing: I can write a narrative.
Your writing lessons will come from the amazing Mrs C - I know lots of you have met her before in class.
1) At or just before 9.45am, please go to Youtube to find the Live Lesson for the day.
2) Participate in the lesson 9.45 - 10.45 with your very best ideas and vocabulary.
3) Send your amazing sentences on Google classroom - writing classwork will appear each day - so I can mark it.
What are we writing?
A story based on the story 'The Secret of Black Rock'. The best writing for each day will be posted on our weeks sentence stack.
What if I miss the lesson?
Don't worry - it will remain on the channel so you can catch-up later in the day.
Please do try and complete before 3pm though so I can mark your writing.
What do I send?
Throughout the lesson you'll be doing lots of thinking, collecting vocabulary and drafting - you can do this any way you like and don't need to send this in.
You do need to type up what you've written on the blank document that will appear in you Google Classroom classwork tab. This will be between 3 sentences and a short paragraph.
1) Watch the maths video below.
2) Choose - Bronze, Silver or Gold as your challenge and work through as many questions as you can, remembering to leave enough time to mark your answers (you might want to mark each set before you move to the next). If Bronze looks too easy you can start straight on silver but then if you find it tricky you can always go to bronze to build your confidence first.
3) Watch the Youtube link tutorials to mark your maths learning.